Thursday, June 16, 2011

"Move B*tch, Get Out the Way!!"

That is a quote from my friend, Ludacris and he must have spent some time driving around New Orleans. You're probably wondering what the hell is wrong with me. Well, I'll tell ya. Summertime is here and in New Orleans, for a lot of folks, it means many more bike riders on the street. Okay, lovely.

Howevah...

These wheely mofo's need to get a handle on the situation. And I'm not talking about that spikey haired knucklehead on Jersey Shore. If you live Uptown, you know that the streets aren't wide enough and right now there's a lot of construction on Magazine Street. Everyday I'm dodging bicyclists who are oblivious to cars. Do they know I'm hot and moody and without patience for this kind of psychotic cycling? I really don't want to hit them but I just might have to. Lessons need to be taught.

These pedal pushers are doing all kinds of swirvy moves directly in my path. Not every street has a bike path. (Oh, and I refuse to recognize the little bicyclists drawn on the ground on the unchanged-in-width streets indicating that now this is a bike path.) Who the flock do they think they're fooling?

I'm trying to keep my cool but they seem to believe that they will survive a showdown. None of them wear helmets. I really pity da fool that crosses my path when I'm flashing. Lawd, I'm trying. Ride on the back streets people!! GET OUT OF MY WAY!!

I just want you all to remember this when you're on the roads: There might be a sweating, moody, Black chick behind the wheel who's having hot flashes, dieting, sex deprived and who's been up all night studying anatomy and physiology. Watchout!!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment